Sonic 3- Pathway for a Genius Sonic 3- Pathway for a Genius

Perfection.

Nothing more to say.

Fiend Battle (FF4) Fiend Battle (FF4)

THE FOUR FIENDS!

Scarmiligone! Cagnazzo! Barbariccia! Rubicante!

Great :D

Metal Gear Delinquent Metal Gear Delinquent

Rap Requires Lyrics

Like you said it's not electronica or techno it's house music, basicaly an instrumental only format of Rap and Hip hop. House music is primarily played in areas where rap lyrics are banned due to content or copyright reasons, thus House music is used.

House music is just a technical term for hip hop without lyrics.

Keep up the good work man I love the beat.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

A Rap Song with out Lyrics is called an Instrumental

this is an example

House and Rap music are 2 totaly diffrent genres. and 2 totatly diffrent identaties

altho your right about the fact that house is played were hip culture is (chicago)

but that doesnt mean the 2 cultures are the same

but who cares. as long as you guys like it...its Romanian opera for all i care =/

Geno's Underwood {Psy-nigma} Geno's Underwood {Psy-nigma}

Wow...It's Amazing.

I love the guitar style. It reminds me of something I would play if I had a little more skill xD. I would have put a little rapid tapping right before you ended that guitar part though. Either way, this is very, very good. This is definitely getting downloaded.

Psy-nigma responds:

Thanks for your review!

I actually wrote this song before I knew how to play a guitar. And I like your idea and might try it out when I am practicing and tinkering with my music. I also plan to make it one of my goals to actually record myself playing the guitar part in this song now that I have the equipment in my studio to do so.

Enjoy!

Megaman 3 remix Megaman 3 remix

The Last Two Reviewer are Wrong...

This song has just what it needs. This song is great!

FFIV - The Dreadful Fight FFIV - The Dreadful Fight

Eh...

The Cybals sound unnatural. I mean it's good but it doesn't sound very... full enough

Megaman X Title Screen Megaman X Title Screen

Hell Yeah!

I love it, I wish would have made the Chaching Sound effect when the X showed up on the screen, then ended with the X-Buster blasting sound effect when you press start.

Numa Numa (Game Boy remix) Numa Numa (Game Boy remix)

Lol great.

Numa numa!

Original: Mischief Original: Mischief

Banjo Kazooie Feel.

Or something from Rare. Great sound either way :D

Evan-Kaminari responds:

Geez, never played or heard any music from these games. Where DOES it come from?

Thank you!

Scapping Vibes Scapping Vibes

Call me Crazy But..

This sounds kind of like the Duke Nukem Theme. Until the transition. It's still good though.

shadowmana responds:

Sorry, maybe next time I'll make it EXACTLY like Duke Nukem.

:P